Perdaus Youth : The Leader in Building Young Leaders
As an extension of the part-time Islamic education offered in Madrasah Perdaus, tertiary Islamic education in Perdaus for youth hopes to further develop the potential of the young Muslim.
Many of our youth students appreciate that there are no exams in our youth courses. We understand this may be an additional burden for young people who are in the middle of huge transitions in life, such as experiencing life as new tertiary students with heavy coursework, and/or starting working life.
Our programmes are centred in experiential- and service-learning, besides classroom hours. With this approach, we hope to instill in students living and experiencing Islam, while learning what it takes to become leaders.
PSP (Pra-Sijil Pengajian Islam Belia)
Specially created for youth who wants to build on the basics of Islamic knowledge and/or wish to have direct entry to SPIB.
Age range: 17 to 24 years old
Venue: Bukit Batok or Bedok
Entry requirements: Basic Islamic knowledge or none
Duration: 10 weeks
10-week course: $120 (Incl of GST)
SPIB (Sijil Pengajian Islam Belia / Certificate of Islamic Studies for Youth)
Age range: 17 to 25 years old
Venue: Bukit Batok or Bedok
Completed Secondary 4 part-time Islamic education or similar. Alternatively, completed PSP (see below).
A 2-year programme with 4 semesters, 2 hours per session per week
Direct entry to ACIS
$330 per semester or Installment of $110 x 3 (incl. of 7% GST)
$15 – Registration fee (one-time payment)
Desired outcomes for SPIB students, in sha Allah:
- A Muslim youth who realizes that Islam is a complete way of life and appreciates his faith
- A Muslim youth whose aqidah is firmly fixed and acknowledges that it is to be manifested through his actions
- A Muslim youth who understands the concept of ibadah in Islam (beyond rituals) and tries his best to ensure that all his actions are ibadah
- A Muslim youth who emulates the akhlak of Rasulullah (saw) while interacting with family, friends and the community
- A Muslim youth who is confident in being an “ambassador” of Islam and make active contributions to his community
- A Muslim youth who guards his/her chastity before marriage and appreciates the importance of family
- A Muslim youth who contributes in da’wah efforts
- A Muslim youth who internalizes that Islam should be practised in compliance with the Syari’ah
|Modules||Seminars & Workshops||Activities|
Youth and Leadership
Family & Gender Issue
Fighting against Terrorism
There will be no examination.
Assignment are to be completed during curriculum hours.
This is to minimize load of students who are already enrolled in other academic institution.
Register Now for PSP & SPIB!
ACIS (Advance Certificate of Islamic Studies for Youth)
Age range: 17 to 26 years old
Venue: Perdaus Bedok and Bukit Batok
Entry requirements: Exclusive for students who have completed SPIB
Programme structure: Six modules to be completed in two years
Fees: $130.00 per module
Desired outcomes for ACIS students, in sha Allah:
- A young Muslim professional/working adult/student who is a da’i and an activist
- A young Muslim who is playing leadership roles in various platforms (eg. Tertiary Muslim Societies, youth outfits of Muslim organizations and mosques, etc)