UNDERSTAND WORDS IN THE QUR'AN IN THREE DAYS!
What is Metod Corma?
Metod Corma is a proven effective and interactive method to learn how to understand words in the Qur'an easily in a very short duration of time. In shaAllah, participants who attend the full 3-day programme will be able to understand many words found in the Qur'an so as to aid a deeper appreciation of the various surahs.
The programme will be conducted in Malay.
Why is it great for you?
The Qur'an consists of 30 juz and 114 Surahs. In it, there are 6,236 verses and about 77,865 words.
During the workshop, participants will be able to easily identify and memorise 300 common words that make up to 60,000 words in the Qur'an. This translates to roughly 75% of the total number of words from the Qur'an.
In sha Allah, through Metod Corma's techniques, participants will be able to master these 300 words.
- Those who are already able to recite the Qur'an, especially Surah Al-Baqarah
Who should attend this workshop?
- Those who wish to have a basic understanding of the Qur'an's vocabulary
- Madrasah students who wish to increase Arabic proficiency
Our 3rd Intake!
12 - 14 May 2017 (Fri - Sun)
Friday: 6pm - 10pm
Sat & Sun 8.30am - 6pm
Madrasah Aljunied Al-Islamiah
30 Victoria Lane Singapore 198424
$350 inclusive of GST
Fee includes “Quran in 3 days” book and DVD, meals and certificate
Location of Venue:
★★★ GRAB THIS OFFER★★★
☛ $10 off per person ☚
- if you register as a group of 3 or more
- if you are a family of Perdaus (student or parent of student in Madrasah Perdaus or Iyad, or a current/former Perdaus programme participant)
Are you ready to understand the Qur'an?
Not quite sure yet?
Why not call Ustaz Raja at 8127 3729. We'd love to answer your queries!