Register for VIBE Now!
What is VIBE?
VIBE is an online-exclusive Islamic enrichment programme from August to December 2022, specially catered for students aged 11 to 16 years old.
VIBE (which stands for Virtual Islamic Basic Education) is a virtual engagement on Zoom that emphasises on Fardhu 'Ain, relating Islamic view to the current issues in the community, for our young members in the community.
TOPICS OF ENGAGEMENT
The programme will include:
- Stories of the Prophets
- Qur'an Recitation
- Short Surah Memorization
- And also discussion on topics relevant to our young men and women today:
- Islam in the Current Context
- Being a Muslim in the Community
WHO IS THIS FOR?
For students aged 11 to 16 years old.
Our approach is "Come as you are". There are no uniforms! VIBE participants also don't need to have a background in any basic Islamic knowledge.
We hope to spark young people's interest to learn Islam in-depth in sha Allah. By joining VIBE, our participants may also join our Solat Day Camp and Amazing Iqra' Camp too!
Upon completion of this programme, participants have the option to continue to our bridging or Madrasah Perdaus programmes.
- Sessions: twice a week, from July till November 2022.
- Time: late afternoon weekdays
- Platform: Zoom
- Fee: $50 per month + $15 one-time non-refundable registration fee