- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education
- Advance Diploma in Early Childhood Intervention (Special Needs)
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Social Work or related field
- Some teaching experience in special needs setting will be an advantage
- Familiar with the expectations of a Volunteer Welfare Organisation
- Good in planning and preparing materials and activities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent in interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management
- Proficient in English language
- Proficiency in Malay and/or Mandarin is an advantage
- Knowledge of community resources and counselling practices
- Adept at multi-tasking
- Strong verbal and written communicationFamiliar with the expectations of a Volunteer Welfare Organisation
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office software suite
Please email a comprehensive resume with a photo and a cover letter,
stating your expected salary and date of availability, to email@example.com.
You may also apply online through our form below.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.