- Full-time position
- Lead a dynamic group of Asatizahs in executing various educational programs.
- To organised outdoor activities for youth including camps.
- To create new value-add programmes for internal students and public.
- Minimum Degree in Islamic studies (any field) preferably with three years of working experience.
- Certified under the Asatizah Recognition Scheme (ARS)
- Able to deliver content in English, Arabic and Malay
- A good communicator with the ability to interact with many levels of people
- Competent with IT and online tools
- Able to work on one weekend day and/or some weekday nights
- Candidate with more than two years of teaching experience will have an added advantage
Please email a comprehensive resume with a photo and a cover letter,
stating your expected salary and date of availability, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also apply online through our form below.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.