- Full-time position
- Teaches Islamic Education for children and adults
- Manages students’ development and portfolios
- Plans and manages Religious Education programmes and activities
- Coordinates the operation of our satellite centres in Sengkang and Punggol
- Diploma or Degree in Islamic Studies or similar, from a recognised institution
- Certified or planning to be certified by the Asatiah Recognition Scheme (ARS)
- Able to deliver content in English, Arabic and Malay
- Competent with IT and online tools
- Able to work on one weekend day and/or some weekday nights
- A good communicator with the ability to interact with many levels of people
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Candidate with more than two years of teaching experience will have an added advantage
Please email a comprehensive resume with a photo and a cover letter,
stating your expected salary and date of availability, to email@example.com.
You may also apply online through our form below.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Job Experience||Fresh graduates (advantage given to experienced teachers)|